Rega RP1 Review & Introduction
Get Our Honest Rega RP1 Review, When it comes to buying turntables, one of the best possible choices is Rega RP1 It is best Turntable Under $500 with Great Design.
RP1 is a top quality turntable that is manufactured by the renowned company Rega. This company is known for producing wide range of high-quality musical equipment such as CD players, amplifiers etc. With RP1 turntable they have just expanded their legacy. With its ability to provide superior quality sound, this turntable from Rega has managed to grab numerous awards over the years.
Rega RP1 is undoubtedly a great device for professional DJs as well as for all the music enthusiasts who live for good music. So Let’s Start with Rega RP1 Review
Some Important Features of Rega RP1 Turntable & Record Player
This amazing musical device has lots of interesting features some of which are listed below:
- Rega RP1 Turntable is complete in terms of quality and reliability. This turntable produces music of amazingly high quality and can work efficiently for many years.
- In order to eliminate speed inconsistencies, this music device involves manual speed change instead of an automatic mechanism. This also contributes in reducing the wear and tear of drive belt.
- A Hand assembled RB101 tonearm is one of the most attracting features of the Rega RP1. This tonearm along with other high-quality equipment such as low vibration motor, precision main bearing, phenolic resin platter etc. give RP1 the power as well as ability to give top notch performance.
- One of the most important features of this turntable is that it is very easy to use and there is no rocket science involved. All you have to do is take this device out from its packaging, slide the Rega Rp1 weight on and just play it.
Some Pros and Cons of Rega RP1 Turntable
- High quality is used in order to provide high performance.
- Minimalistic design is employed in order to achieve reliability.
- Set-up can be done in less than 30 seconds.
- High quality, low vibration motor is used which is usually used in very costly turntables.
- Provides a lot of functionalities for its price.
- Ease of use due to “Plug and Play” design.
- It has a cheap and plastic like appearance.
- Few parts can be defective requiring you sound the device back to the company.
- Bit high in terms of price.
- Plug and Play
- Affordable Price
Some Pre Selling Questions and Answers of Rega Rp 1 Turntable
Q1. Does Rega RP1 come with a cartridge?
Ans. Yes, this turntable comes with Rega Cabon.
Q2. The platter seems to be wrapped. Is it common?
Ans. Yes, the platter as well as sub-platter tend to be slightly wrapped. However, it does not affect sound.
Q3. Is it possible to replace the stylus? If yes, then of what type of stylus does this turntable use?
Ans. Yes, it is surely possible to replace the stylus. Rega Rp1 carbon is the type of stylus used by this turntable.
Q4. Where can you find a new stylus for replacing the already existing one?
The stylus can be found easily in various online and offline stores. You just have to search it carefully.
Rega RP1 is undoubtedly a great device especially for those who are very passionate about music. This is one of the amazing turntables present in the market that has the ability to produce sound of high quality. Also, it involves a simple “Plug and Play” design which facilitates its users to use this device with ease. Moreover, it has a lot of interesting features that has made this device quite popular among the masses.
Although this device has some flaws like defective parts, cost and poor appearance, but overall this device is worth buying. As far as its price is concerned, the usability and reliability of this device can readily compensate for it. I hope now you can make your buying decision by reading our honest Rega RP1 Review.
Also See : Audio Technica at-lp60 review